Seniors are among those populations who are at a higher risk of contracting the new coronavirus. While Edmacy Home Health Care is implementing the utmost care in protecting your loved one, you and the rest of your family still play a vital role in their well-being.
The safety practices of our caregivers in Darby, Pennsylvania are to be followed strictly at all times, and we are here to share some of them with you in the hopes that you can also use these when you’re visiting your loved ones in their home or when you’re interacting with them. Take a look:
- Minimize your physical contact with an elderly loved one, especially if you’ve just come from the outside. Shower and change your clothes beforehand.
- Always sanitize your hands before any physical contact with an elderly loved one.
- If possible, wear your mask often.
- While light housekeeping is part of our homecare service in Darby, Pennsylvania, you also need to make sure that your own frequently-touch belongings are disinfected regularly.
- The staff in our home health agency in Pennsylvania are encouraged to inform their supervisors if they feel ill and are advised to stay at home, you should do the same. Refrain from visiting a loved one if you’re ill. If you live with seniors, practice social distancing as much as possible.