Lending a helping hand is not just a business—it’s a gift worth giving to those who need it. Edmacy Home Care makes it a reality through reliable and personalized home care service. Located in right outside Philadelphia, we serve patients who are unable to complete their personal day-to-day tasks.
Our team of caregivers in Darby, Pennsylvania is committed to giving exceptional assistance to our patients to assure that they remain healthy in the safety and comfort of their home. To ensure our clients’ health and well-being, we take time to understand their individual needs, so we can determine suitable care and the personal attention that they require.
Our goal is to lead our patients to a more independent, fuller life by providing them the opportunity to age and live with ease and comfort. To achieve this, we offer compassionate home care services with an all-embracing approach.
Our Care Team
We care for Edmacy employees so that they can care for you. It takes a team of considerate and responsible caregivers to make us one of the most respected home care providers in Pennsylvania. We want our company to be equipped with the right individuals, and it is our priority to carefully screen, conduct background checks, train, bond, insure and supervise our employees. To better our services, we also provide continuing education opportunities.
Why Choose Edmacy Home Care?
- Our services are tailored to meet your individual needs.
- The quality of our services meets the highest standards in the healthcare industry.
- 24-hour service, including all holidays and weekends.
- A cost-effective solution for patients in the hospital.
- Trained, screened, and certified home care professionals.
- Timely response to requests.
- Regular assessments to ensure client satisfaction.
- Flexible payment methods, including online bill payments, credit card, private pay, and submission of a claim to long-term care insurance.
- Free consultation.
- Our employees are fully bonded and insured.
You can learn more about us and our Homecare Services in Pennsylvania by sending us a message in our Contact Us page.