1. What information we collect from users, how we collect and use these data, and with whom we share them.
2. The available choices that users can opt for in terms of how their information will be used.
3. The procedures used to protect and secure the information collected.
4. The ways which users can correct any mistakes or inaccuracies in the details that they have submitted.
Collecting, Using, and Sharing Information
We at Edmacy Home Health Care solely own the data collected on this website. We collect and access only the information that users voluntarily share to us through our online forms and other modes of direct contact. We will not share, sell, or rent the users’ information to other parties outside of our organization, unless it is deemed necessary to fulfill a client’s request (e.g., when shipping an order).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Users may choose not to receive messages from us at any time. Through the contact details found on our website, users can make the following possible:
- Know and check what information we have about them, if any.
- Change/correct any information we have about them.
- Ask us to delete any information we have about them.
- Express any concern they may have about how we use their data.
We do everything that we can to protect the data that users share with us. Upon submitting any sensitive information via the website, all information are protected both online and offline.
The sensitive information (such as credit card data) that we collect are encrypted and transmitted to us securely. Users may verify this by looking for an icon that looks like a closed lock icon at the bottom of the web browser or finding an “https” at the beginning of the web page’s URL.
We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted not only online but also offline. Only reliable individuals who need the data to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to the users’ information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are secured in a well-guarded and protected environment.